Harmful Chemicals and Metals
There are a variety of impure ingredients put into cosmetics. Dangerous chemicals are used as preservatives to maintain shelf life or add fragrances and color. While toxic metals are used to help bind and hold the product together.
The problem with these toxins is that they are poisons and the more your body is exposed to them, the sicker it gets over time and the more likely it will be to hold onto these toxins creating more problems for you down the road!
Many don’t realize that symptoms like weight gain, congestion, and migraines are caused by constant exposure to their beauty products.
If your kidneys, liver, thyroid, and other organs are constantly being exposed to harmful poisons they can’t do their job properly. Your body will hold onto toxins, storing them in your body’s tissue, organs, and fat and making you prone to Toxin Overload Syndrome which can cause the symptoms below.
Symptoms Caused By Toxin Overload:
- Weight Gain
- Always Sick
- Achey joints and muscles
- Skin conditions/irritations
- Chronic Fatigue
- Memory Loss
- Brain Fog
- Mood/Emotional Imbalances
- Hormonal imbalances
- Hot flashes
- Hair Loss
What Toxins are in our Cosmetics?
Skin Care Products like Shampoos, conditioners, lotions contain:
- Formaldehyde (Used to preserve dead bodies)
- Parabens (Harmful preservatives)
- Fragrance (Can cause headaches and allergies, and hormonal issues)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Aluminum is mostly used to give
- In makeup colors and is also found in deodorants.
- Coal Tar (Can cause hair loss)
- Talc (Can have asbestos in it)
- Arsenic (An actual poison)
- Aluminum (Gives makeup color and also found in deodorants, connected with breast cancer)
Toxic Brands to Watch Out for!
- Garnier Fructis
- Burts Bees
- Bath and Body
- Urban Decay
- Wet N’ Wild
- Secret Deodorants
- Victoria Secret
- Most Commercial Fragrances
Don’t Worry! There is Hope!
Clean Cosmetic Brands for Your Body:
- Beauty Counter: https://www.beautycounter.com/hayleyimbriani (Skin Care, Make up) (My Favorite!)
- Juice Beauty (Makeup/Cosmetics)
- Soap Me with Nature- Soapmestore.com
- Free Of Products: www.freeofproducts.com (Hair Care)
- Pomega5: pomega5.com (Hair Care)
- 100 % Pure: www.100percentpure.com (Makeup)
- Poofy Organics: www.poofyorganics.com (Skin care, Make up)
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company (Hair/Skin care)
- Back to Nature Skin Care
- Tom’s Deodorant
- Pacifica (Nail Polish)
- Mineral Fusion (Nail Polish)
- Tooth Paste (Avoid Xiltol, and Erythritol, Stevia, Sorbitol)
- Good Toothpaste:
- Auromere (Amazon/Whole Foods)
- Magic Mud (Original only)
- Living Libations
- Grandma Agafia Organic Siberian Toothpaste (At Euro Food & Deli)
- Modere Non-Fluoride Tooth Paste