Symptoms of Radiation Poisoning:
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Difficulty with memory
- Difficulty learning
- Headaches/sharp pains in the head
- Nausea/upset stomach
Where do you Get Radiation from?
- Cell Phones
- Bluetooth Applications
- Video Games
- Sun Exposure
- Airplane Flights
What does Radiation do to the Body?
- Weakens the thyroid-causing low energy, weight gain, hair loss, depression
- Opens the blood-brain barrier to metals
- Allows metals to be pulled into the brain from the teeth
- Changes the structure of the DNA
- Studies show an increase in brain tumors
- Studies show an increase in the risk of cancer
How do you Prevent the Harmful Effects of Radiation?
- Do not keep your cell phone in your pocket, in your bra, or between your legs while you drive.
- Keep cell phones away from your face
- Limit the length of conversations. The more time on the phone, the worse the effects.
- Use Skype or Face Time to have longer conversations
- Do not keep laptops on your lap or body
- Do not sleep with a cell phone under your pillow or near your body
- Use EMF protection to change the harmful effects of cell phones
- Do not allow babies to play with cell phones
Books to Read:
EMF*D by Dr. Mercola
Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization by -098321